Monday, August 4, 2014

Pre-release offer on upcoming patterns

I have two new patterns in the early stages of testing - the Amanda Cross-Body Purse and the Amanda Quilted Tote. I have these listed for pre-sale in my Craftsy shop. I also have a bundle offer for both of these new patterns. My target for release of them is August 15th. If you pre-purchase, you'll pay less than the regular price that will be in place once the pattern is ready for release.

When you purchase, you'll be able to download a small PDF that will contain sizing, yardage and notions so you can begin gathering the supplies you need. Once the patterns are ready for release, I'll edit the Craftsy listings. When I edit them, Craftsy will then send notice that a new version of the PDF is available. I'll also post in my Facebook group to verify that they are ready.

Click below to go to the listings for this special offer:

The Amanda Cross-Body Purse

The Amanda Quilted Tote

The Amanda Cross-Body Purse and Quilted Tote Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment